Skin55: Harley Street Dermatology
Skin55 Limited was founded in 2015 with the vision of establishing a world class dermatology centre in the heart of London's private medical district. We have created a beautiful facility staffed with top consultants and nurses to meet your individual needs under one roof.
- All consultants are on the UK Specialist Register in Dermatology or an appropriate allied specialty
- All consultants hold or have held substantive NHS Consultant posts
- Our consultants are highly specialised in their fields with a proven track record
- Meet our team here
Skin55 employs a team of high calibre, experienced dermatology nurses to support your care.
- Skin cancer nurses
- Surgical theatre nurses
- Laser nursing
- Phototherapy nursing
- Wound care for skin flaps, skin grafts and plastic surgery wounds
- Compression bandaging and leg ulcer care
Spread over 6 floors of this beautiful Edwardian building; the on site facilities include 10 consulting rooms, 2 theatres, a specialist laser room, phototherapy and day treatment as well as a teaching and meeting room. An additional 3rd theatre and Mohs' surgery lab are planned.
At your convenience
The vast majority of your treatment will be carried out on site at 55 Harley Street making the experience as easy and comfortable as possible.
Please contact our reception for more details or to make an appointment for consultation.