Skin55 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Skin55 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL SKIN55 COLLECT ABOUT ME?
- Information about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views). We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter.
- Information you provide when you refer yourself or are referred by a doctor.
HOW WILL SKIN55 USE THE INFORMATION THEY COLLECT ABOUT ME?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Improve the content and design of the website
- To contact you about a request/enquiry you have made with us, for example requesting an appointment with a consultant
- To provide you with information you may have requested, for example a newsletter
Medical details you send to us electronically for assessment of your condition, arrangement of appointment or any other purpose may be transmitted to Consultants with admitting rights at Skin55 for their professional opinion.
By sending us your details, health records etc. you consent and accept that it may be necessary for us to forward these clinical details electronically or in other formats.
Skin55 will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.